* Landline and mobile phone calls to numbers beginning 03, cost the same as a call to a standard “01” or “02” landline number.
These calls will be included in any inclusive or free minutes you may have.
1. Policy Statement
1.2. The Data Controller is ALD Automotive Ltd (“LVS”, “we”, “us” or “our”) of Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol BS16 7LB. Details of our notification to the data protection regulator may be found in the Information Commissioner’s Office Public Register of Data Controllers at www.ico.org.uk under registration number Z5755978.
3.Information we may collect from you
3.1. We may collect the following personal data relating to users of the LVS Site:
- Contact information including name, address, email address and contact telephone number;
4.How and why we process your personal data
4.1. to allow us to communicate with you where you have specifically requested us to do so and/or posed queries to us via the LVS Site;
Lawful bases: where you have provided your explicit consent
4.2. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
Lawful bases: Explicit consent, which will be obtained from you in the event that you wish to complete a survey
4.3. We may contact you for marketing purposes with details of our services, including any current offers or promotions;
Lawful bases: where you have provided your explicit consent,
- 1. We will endeavour periodically to check that the personal data we store for you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please do so via [email protected].
Lawful bases: legal obligation (under the General Data Protection Regulation) or legitimate interests (to assist us in communicating with you as per your marketing preferences for which we have your explicit consent)
Who do we share your information with?
5.1. By providing your personal data to us via the LVS Site, you consent to us sharing a limited subset of your Personal Data with the following parties, to assist us in achieving the purposes outlined at section 4 above:
- to any member of our Group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) where required to answer your queries and interact with you in accordance with your marketing preferences, for storage or as part of general data stability analysis;
- professional advisors as necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and
- other third parties where:
- our business, either in whole or in part, is acquired by a third party (in which case Personal Data about customers will be one of the transferred assets); or
- it is our legal obligation i.e. we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data by law or regulation.
6. Cookies policy
Our Cookies Policy is accessible via www.lombardvehiclesolutions.co.uk/cookie-policy.
7. Links to Other Websites
The LVS Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Other useful documentation
Please see also the following documents for further information:
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to The Data Protection Officer, ALD Automotive Limited, Oakwood Drive, Emerson’s Green, Bristol BS16 7LB. You can also email the Data Protection Officer via [email protected]